cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Determination and Mapping error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I am working on scenario in which Partner is going to send PO message to our Xi system,and then I have to send that message to our backend R/3 system.

I had created message mapping and interface mapping for that in IR and Sender agreement and interface determintaion in ID, but when I am testing the configuration in ID by provinding sender service ,interface,namespace, receiver service and payload, its giving me error in Interface determination and mapping step.

Interface Mapping

Runtime error

com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MSG_ORD_: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser~

Please suggest me,how can i solve this error...

Thanks........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MSG_ORD_: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.Parser

this usually means that you have an error in message mapping

put the same message that you use in "testing the configuration in ID"

in the message mapping test tab and test it

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I had tested message mapping and interface mapping and it was successfull....

One more thing I noticed is,when the partner sent me message, I got this error in rwb, and when i checked sxmb_moni for pay load,that pay load is not in xml.

it is showing some thing like,,

xmldata=%3C%3Fxmlversion%3D%221.0%22encoding%3D%22iso-8859-1%22%3F%3E%0A%3CORDERS05%3E%0A+%3CIDOCBEGIN%3D%221%22%3E%0A+++%3CEDI_DC40SEGMENT%3D%221%22%3E%0A+++++%3CTABNAM%3EEDI_DC40%3C%2FTABNAM%3E%0A++++%3CMANDT%3E050%3C%2FMANDT%3E%0A+++++%3CDOCNUM%3E0000000015306792

is this error coz of this??

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

test the mapping as shown in my blog and you will see the error

not in any other way

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that you have activated your Design Objects,

Just delete the Determinations & Agreements in ID, then Re-create and activate

Now test your Config with Test Tool in ID

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal ,

the blog that u had sent me shows a screen shot in which under Inbound message - > Payloads - >

Maindocument is there, in front of maindocument it is written as (application/XML) , but when I am checking in my system ,in front of maindocument it is written as (application/octet-stream).

cn u give me some idea on this..

Thanks..

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

are you using any special adapter?

octet-stream is an mime binery attachment as far as I remember

so you cannot map it using message mapping

please check what if your partner sending you

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using http adapter , one more thing that i had observed is,the message that i had received from partner is in integration engine n not in adapter engine,is it ok?

what i had read was,that message should first be received by adapter engine thn it goes to integration engine. I am new with xi.

so wat i need to check for this/?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>what i had read was,that message should first be received by adapter engine thn it goes to integration engine. I am new with xi.

with HTTP the messages does directly for IE not via adapter engine

it seems that the partner is sending some special http call

and that's why you don't receive XML data

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Answers (0)