cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for viewing Sales order no against delivery date & actual GI date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any report for viewing Sales order no against delivery date & *actual GI date*

Because in VL06F , i can only able to get planned GI.

Please guide regarding the same where i can get 'ACTUAL GI DATE ' against above combination .

Regards,

Sujit S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply , but

Could you pls tell how i can get report for viewing data for combination of' sales order no , delivery date & actual Goods Issue date' ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit

You have to combines tables

- VBAK (to get sale order reference) and

- LIKP (to get delivery and actual GI date)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

Just execute the above mentioned transaction and check if your getting the results which you are looking for or not...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear Hrishi,

i followed your suggestion, but couldn't get desired results,

here i can get planned GI date, where i wanted to get Actual GI date for complted deliveries,

thanks for your valuable reply.

@ G. Lakshmipathi ;-

i think i will need to develop z-report for fetching the data from the tables

VBAK (to get sale order reference) and

LIKP (to get delivery and actual GI date)

thanks for your reply,

Regards,

Sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you put the dates in "Act. goods movement date" field and then executed it? Also, to mention here is that if your delivery doesn't have act. goods movement field populated then system will show the results depending upon planned goods movement date only...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

In Report - VL06O

You may list out all the Delivery-Documents with "Actual GI date" against Sales Order(s); But You will not get the Sales Order Nos. in the Report.

In order to view Delivery Doc. Nos. along with Sales Order No.; you need to develop Z-Report (with reference to VL06O) as explained by Mr. Laxmipathi.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Rishi,

As per your suggestions i tried VL06o for lts all deliveries, even after putting

"Act. goods movement date" its not showing the desired results for getting 'Actual GI ' date against delivery date .

thanks ,

@ Amit : thanks for reply , will do the same.

Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try t-code VL6O and click on list of outbound deliveries, after this you can enter the dates in "act. goods movement date" for your requirement.

Hrishi