Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

two deliveries for the same batch item

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

i have 3 ea with a batch number in my stock. i have created a delivery for 2ea but TO is not yet confirmed. While creating another delivery for 2ea for the same part, it is again picking the same batch in TO. i should have only 1ea, then how it is picking 2ea in TO. is this because I've not confirmed my earlier TO. If I confirm the 2nd TO first, what will happen to the first TO.

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If 3 is all you have then you should not be able to create a to for two if you already have an open to for two. I suggest you double check all of the data like the batch number that the second to is picking

Do you have this material anywhere else and also you should check wether the material and/or the storage type is allowed to go negative? If this is the case then you can pick as many as you like.

If ypu allow negative stock then you will have this problem.

Negative stock should only be allowed in Interin st types 9xx

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I've checked material master and WH/storage tye, but nowhere negative stocks are allowed. can you throw some light.

Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Check the awailability check rule configuration in OPJJ Transaction code for for your check rule(02) and combination B. If your check rule is not configured to consider Open deliveries , then the system will respond in the way you said.check whether the configuration of awailability is deffering from your quality and production systems.

Regards,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether there is any batch split in delivery line item- batch spits are identified by + sign click on that see batches it has picked

Mamidi_Satish_K
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

even when i am trying to simulate the same in quality, the system is not allowing to create delivery for the second one. I informed the same to the user and asked her to try again. Now PGI is also done for the first TO. user is getting 1ea only instead of 2ea for this 2nd delivery. so, issue is resolved.

But how??????

anyway thanks for your replies.

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am confused I admit, However here are some questions

For this material how much stock do you have for ALL batches

If it is more that three can you check that both TO's are trying to pick 4 in total of the same batch.

Are you SURE that your first TO is created and not confirmed or cancelled

Cheers

Frenchy