cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Kit Pre-Requisites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having Visual Composer 7.1 SP5. When i see the model type i can see only composite View and Service Component. I cannot see "Voice Application" and "Voice Component".

1. What are the pre-requisites for Voice Kit in Visual Composer? What are the patches required for this kit?

Can anyone please help me out in this?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please deploy VOICERT.SCA and VOICEVC.SCA to make VoiceKit and VoiceRuntime available to work.

-Prashanth

Edited by: Prashantha H J on Nov 18, 2008 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanx for the reply.. Can you please say the location or some sap notes from which i can download those versions.

Also why 2 times VOICEVC.SCA and VOICEVC.SCA has been specified... Both are the same na...

what is VoiceKit and VoiceRuntime? where can i download those versions for VC 7.1 sp5 patch?

Thanx and Regards,

Divya

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

It's mistake, I updated the message immediatly,

it's

VOICERT.SCA - Which is runtime component of Voice and

VOICEVC.SCA is the design-time component.

While installing Netweaver CE, you can specify that you need Voice also, which will automatically deploy these two SCAs. If you have not done so, and now you want to deploy Voice, you need to deploy these two SCAs.

These SCAs should be already there with you. Please contact your adminsitrator to deploy these SCAs or you can download them from SDN.

-Prashanth

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I could find the link in SAP Service market place ->SAP Support portal.

Go to service.sap.com

Click on SAP Support Portal

Go to Downloads tab

->SAP Software Distribution Center ->

Support Packages and Patches -> Click on Entry by Application Group ->SAP NetWeaver -> SAP NETWEAVER" SAP NETWEAVER CE 7.1 -> Entry by Component -> Composite Voice

and Download

VOICEKIT for Visual Composer

VOICE Runtime

-Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashantha,

I have deployed the mentioned sca file but i'm unable to complie and deploy the voice application.

Getting errors in the voices entitied like compilation property : langTabs. And in the Configuring voice application -->> Runtime property only have XGL, uable to find VOICE in this.

Could you please help me on this.

Thanks,

Edited by: BW Team Patni on Dec 24, 2008 7:18 AM

prashantha_hj
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi BW Team Patni,

I think there is version mis-match between your VC and Voice in NW CE. Please give me more details on what is the version of VC and Voice you are using. What I mean by Version mismatch is, VC is at SR5 and Voice is at SR7 or vice versa.

-Prashanth

Answers (0)