cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked stock to unrestricted in wm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

i want to move the stock from blocked stock to unrestricted stock in WM.our issue is there is no stock availability of Blocked stock in IM.

Is there any manual transfer available in wm for the same. what could be possibilty for the above issue.i.e stocks available in wm not in IM.

Kindly guide me

Regards,

velu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

What are you speaking about exactly? Please clarify your issue, because it is not easy to understand - at least to me.

Your IM and WM stock levels - including stock types - should be in harmony with each other.

Please check your stock levels in MB52 and LX02 - there should be no difference.

If you want to change the stock type, you should initiate it in IM, after that you have to make things order in WM. So, first comes the IM transaction, after that you can check the PCN in LU04 > processing it you will create the TO that realizes the necessary WM-movements.

If you don't get the you have to solve this issue manually (you have to create the TOs manually), but maybe you should set PCN creation for the suitable IM-mvt in WM-IM interface.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

we have configured the relevant movements in WM with respect to IM.how to create manual transfer in wm from blocked stock to unrestricted stock with out the avalability of stocks in IM.

Regards,

velu

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Velu,

You haven't depicted your situation...even though you were asked to do this...

I assume you have no inconsitency between IM & WM. In this case you should go to LU04 and process the PCN.

If there's no PCN, you can relaize it manually:

1. Check your stock situation in LX02 > you should have a + and a - quant of blocked stock type in WM.

2. Move the + quant (of blocked stock type) to the - quant (of blocked stock type) using LT01 / LT10. Your - quant (of blocked stock type) should be in interim storage type (922?). At the end of this action you will have no blocked stock anymore.

3. Move the positive quant from interim storage type to the bin where it is physically, using LT01 / LT10.

I don't know your situation because you didn't tell me, so the scenario written by me is based on my assumption.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

thanx for your valuable input. in our case there is a inconsitency between the Stock in blocked stock ctgy in IM and WM.

how to carry out this as the blocked stock is available in storage with spl stock indicator as S in LS 26 VIEW.

Regards,

velu

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check:

1. OSS note 535043

Regards,

Csaba

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the open posting change notice in LU04 & process it to convert it into TO.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanx for allyour replies, i carried out in lu01 trx.

Regards,

velu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for all

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where is your block stock located in warehouse? Have you created any separate storage type for this ?

If you have created separate storage type for this then you can transfer the material from blocked storage type to normal storage type through LT10

But I believe whenever the IM posting happen then WM postings take place either through TR or posting change notice. Whenever there is transfer posting in IM then posting change notice take place in WM. Please test the scenario in your quality system for this.

Hope this input will help you further to solve your issue.

Regards,

Prashant