Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy access to forum watchlist

AndreasHuppert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I don't want email updates when a forum that I watch has changed. I just want to have a list of watched forums. Right now, I need to go through the Control panel every time to see this.

I'd like to have a more newsgroup-like behaviour:

- by default, I only want to see my watched forums

- I want to see the complete list only when I subscribe to a new forum

Alternatively, I would appreciate a direct link to the watchlist from the SDN homepage.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AndreasHuppert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

No, that is different. The RSS shows me simply the 10 latests posts and does not care if I already read them or not. When I collect a few RSS feeds, I also do not have an overview which of them contains unread threads.

I am looking for way to easily display just the watched forums in an overview. It should like the "Watched forums" part of the forum control panel.

Best solution would be a newsreader connector

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andreas,

The features you want can be covered by RSS. As with neswgroups, all depends of the reader. Awasu covers the features you want. Actually I've set my reader simular to your needs and I'm using Awasu.

Eddy

AndreasHuppert
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Great. We are not allowed to use such cool software at SAP, so we depend on the features provided by SDN.

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you're asking for features which are available via the RSS feeds and their readers.

Eddy