Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo in SAP Script

senthil_kumar29
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I uploaded a logo through program RSTXLDMC in SE38 and insert it in the form.

I transport the changes to the test client. But logo is not showing up in the form.

Do I have to do something to transport logo or do I have to upload it in every client using RSTXLDMC.

Cheers

Senthil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can transport request corresponding to the logo or u can dowmload the logo directly in test client.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to assign the logo to TR. It has been uploaded in the form of Text into SAP. Create a new TR. Use program RSTXTRAN and then assign it to task and transport it. No need to uplaod it manually in the Quality box.

This will resolve your problem.

Ashvender

Sougata
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Senthil,

The program RSTXLDMC can upload graphics either from the App Server directories (R/3 File System) or from SAPGUI using Windows File System to a particular R/3 instance as a result one has to run it in every system after the corresponding SapScript is transported.

The same functionality can be achieved via transaction SE78, where you can import a graphic file from your desktop then using menubar Graphic->Transport it can be saved into a transport request which can then be imported to TST->PRD along with the related SapScript.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Sougata.