cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Duty Values from Customs Declaration to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any experience in transferring duty values to a document in ECC (i.e. a Purchase Order) after calculating it in a Customs Declaration?

I see in the IMG where you can assign duty types in the Customs Declaration to pricing condition types in the Purchase Order (Assign Duty Type to Pricing Condition Type at Feeder System Level) to be used in calculating customs duty in the GTS Customs Declaration. Is there a way to display the Duty Value that is calculated back in the Purchase Order (either before or after Goods Receipt) or in some other document?

Has anyone had any experience with this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

According to SAP documentation, there is a form routine FRM_KONDI_WERT_141 that we can adapt and create a condition type taht uses the copied formula. I believe this routine will call the FM (/SAPSLL/CD_DUC_SIM_R3).

I don't seem to be able to find this routine in our system. Can someone please kindly share with me the code in this routine.

Thanks,

Wen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find the code for this routine?

The SAP Help information (http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/46/6d5cf006290ad5e10000000a11466f/content.htm) indicates that the following BAdIs must be implemented: BUFFER_PO_DATA and BUFFER_PO_DATA_CLEAR.

It then directs you to Sales and Distribution -> Foreign Trade/Customs -> SAP Global Trade Services u2013 Plug-In -> Customs: Retail: Retransfer of Calculation Results from SAP GTS or Customs: Retail: Delete Buffer for Retransfer of Calculation Results.

However, I do not see this in the IMG in the Feeder. Does anyone else see this? Has anyone had any experience with how this can be used?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the function module /SAPSLL/CD_DUC_SIM_R3 to get the GTS duty value from GTS system. I am calling the function module during the save of the purchasing document.

Has anyone used it before? What will be the input to the function module. i.e. for IT_PARTNERS, should i pass all the existing partners of the document or the partners currently being changed in the document(including those being deleted)?

Similarly, what should be the input to import parameter IT_VALUES? This value becomes input to the table ITM_DUC_VALUE_DATA in RFC function module /SAPSLL/API_6800_DUC_SIM in GTS system.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day.

Has this issue been resolved. I am using all the BADIs and Pricing Formula referenced. However the GTS condition mapped to the ECC condition, is not been determined during /SAPSLL/API_6800_DUC_SIM

Your guidance is appreciated. Anton

Former Member
0 Kudos

In ECC, you can use FM (/SAPSLL/CD_DUC_SIM_R3) to bring back the values calculated in GTS. You will need to do the IMG configuration you listed to get the values to show up in the results of this FM.