cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Goods Issues against a single Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement where I have a Delivery which has Material A and B as two seperate line items. I wish to be able to post the GI on two seperate occassions for material A and B but when I try and GI without picking B I get error message VL609 : Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely).

The two materials A and B need to both be on the singel delivery. SAP std does say that Picking Should = Delivered Qty but this scenario is different.

Any advice or previous learnings would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

PGI of even 1 utem is not possible without picking completely done for all the delivery line items.

Why do you donot want to pick 1 line item & do PGI for another line item?

You could have created 2 deliveries for 2 line items.

In VL02N --> Select the required line item & then click on PGI. May be this will allow 1 line item to be PGI'ed. But even in that case the entire delivery has to be picked.

Regards,

Sivanand.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want to do PGI two times against one delivery reference. If this is what your requirement, then it is not possible to achieve this. You can only do multiple PGIs with various delivery references

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the partial delivery is allowed in the customer master and the sales document, then you may need to change the delivery quanitity and pick it then do the PGI.

Regrads

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

The problem is that I would like to GI Item 1 and leave Item 2 unpicked with the original qty it will not allow the GI.

The Sales Order only has the Material A on it and Material B is added only to the delivery at Delivery Creation and hence would like to GI the two line items at different stages. If I set the Delivery Qty = 0 then @ header level the delivery is set to complete.

Regards

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't Post Goods Issue on only one item in a delivery document as goods issue is done at header level of the delivery (and that applies to all the items). This is SAP standard.

Regards,