cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MApping of MRP Controller in SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am a bit unsure of integration of MRP Controller between ECC and APO.

My understanding is that the MRP Controller field in automatically populated into the SNP or any other Planner field in APO when the material is integrated. We need the user exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001 to populate the value into the Extras field .

Is my understanding correct ? or do we need the user exit to populate the MRP controller into APO ?

Thanks in advance for your replies !

Regards,

Ranjini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to use the Exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_001 in APO. Before this please cif products to APO

nitin_thatte
Contributor
0 Kudos

You also have to customise the planners in APO separately.

"specify the person responsible"

Secondly in APO one value of planner is maintained once only. Same planner can be ticked as SNP planner and production planner.

Nitin Thatte

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjini.

There is something else you need to be careful of here.

In ECC, MRP Controllers are configured at the plant level, whereas in APO planners are configured globally.

This can lead to the situation where you are trying to map many to one.

For example, MRP Controller '001' in Plant X = Traded Goods but MRP Controller '001' in Plant Y = Manufactured Goods. You would only be able to create 1 '001' planner in APO.

This would mean that you have to create an APO planner for each MRP Controller/Location combination, meaning you couldn't use the same numbering convention as the MRP Controllers.

Hope this helps.

M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your replies. The MRP Controller is now already populate into the material master data, We are only implementing SNP . We are therefore planning to map the MRP Controller to the SNP Planner for each material .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

I also have same requirment. I have to populate SNP planner field in APO product master with MRP controller of ECC. I've looked for DISPO (Material controller) in SMOD_APOCF005 BADI structure but of no use as i could locate any realted field.

Could you please tell me how you found the solution for it.

Thanks in Advance.

Ram K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

if you want to populate SNP Planner in APO , the DISPO field of ECC should be mapped to a field called as SNP Planner. The Field ID is PLANNER_SNP. It can be found in the table /SAPAPO/MATLOC.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Ranjini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

MRP controller doesnot correspond to any SNP user in APO. The users in APO product master Administration tab have to manually populated. they are not transferred or CIFed from R/3 to APO. You can withe r use the user exit you mentioned, EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_00 or you can manually poplulate or use mass update in APO.

EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_PROD_00 can be used to populate extra tab as well depending on your code.