cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material drawing from DMS to Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need to get the material drawing which is stored in DMS to a smartform. Please suggest the procedure to get this done.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthik,

Check the following link which gives some insight into how a possibe solution can be worked out.

However my conclusion is that there is no standard functionality which enables you to do this and there are only work arounds possible. Also you have to upload the graphics into SE78 editor each time before you display it on your form or script.

Sojan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I like the way inserting an image in smart form is mentioned on the link provided by Sojan.

To bring the Material drawing in smart form first step wuold be to check out the drawing to local system and then put that drawing in the Graphics folder of SAP and then use it for Smart form and delete the drawing from Graphics folder. But this will only work if drawing is in BMP format.

I am not sure but i have heard that if the drawing files are converted in EPS format then they can be brought in SAP Scripts.

There might be some Third Party software which may help you.Seal Systems is probably one of them.