SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SI_CONTRACT Replication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Here comes a difficult question, I´m using the transaction R3AS to load data from ISU to CRM but I´m having problems with the object SI_CONTRACT. The load is successfully completed but when I check the Bdocs (Successfully loaded as well), there is no data inside, it is empty.

Somebody knows why?

Thanks a lot¡¡

German

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

Former Member

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shashi,

Thanks a lot for your help but the link that you mentioned, does not contain anything about replication between ISU_CRM.

Anyway, the information is always welcome

Thanks a lot

0 Kudos

Hi German,

If the problem occurs at the initial load, define a contract filter with leading zeros. For example, '0000000000' to 'ZZZZZZZZZZ'.

Check whether in the IS-U system in table CRMSUBTAB, the following entry exists and where necessary implement it with Transaction SM30.

CONSUMER CRM

OBJNAME SI_CONTRACT

UP OR DOWN D

OBJCLASS BUSPROCESSND

OPERATION

OBJECTTYPE

MOD NAME IBSSI_CONTRACT_EXTRACT

INACTIVE

Best Regards,

Gabriel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

Your answer really makes sense to me. I have done what you said but still the BDocs in CRM are empty. The contract data is not being uploaded.

Do you have any other idea??

Thanks a lot¡¡

Regards

German

0 Kudos

Hi German,

Please check if SAP NOTE 1233224 is applied on your CCS system and try to use the function module to ECRM_CONTRACT_EXTRACT in CRMSUBTAB in order to send the contract data to CRM system.

Are you using Master Data Template (trx. EPRODCUST)? If yes, you need to check if the system is determing the right template.

Please also check if there is no filter in your adapter object SI_CONTRACT (trx. R3AC1).

Best Regards,