cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set different nr of e.g dia wp for different op.modes when in instan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wander how to set different nr of e.g dia wp for different op.modes when in instance profile the nr of wp is fixed.

thx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes u can create the operation mode by using tcode rz04. the steps are:-

1) run the tcode :- rz04

2: select the operation mode then click on create instance (create ur instanace for eg :- day mode and night mode)

3)click on operation mode select the timetable then select normal operation(24 hr)->assign the modes (means select the time by double click and then right click on that select assign and give the mode eg:- day mode ) same way give another modes.Incase if there is any problem then please let me know.

4)go to back -> click on instance/operation mode ->select create new instance->give the host name & click on current setting and save it the diaglog window will appear give the operation mode name eg day mode then if you want to increase or decrease the work process by cliking on + and - tab u can change it after that save it the WP authorization some kind of this window will appear click on yes then new instance mode will appear give the instance name eg night mode then save it again dialog window will appear do changes in work process according to ur requriement and click on save again the same wp window will appear if u want to add more operation mode then click yes either no then save it . Now u will able to see ur all operation modes.

operation mode setup

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/c4/3a5e76505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm

Operation Mode Switches

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/c4/3a5f1f505211d189550000e829fbbd/content.htm

Note 39412 - How many work processes to configure

cheers

dEE

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the whole work process is stay fixed but you can choose to change the purpose of the work process, from batch to dialog or vice versa. I think you doing that in trans. rz04