cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find all jobs in SAP by running a report using SE38

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to find all the jobs list in SAP, i can find the jobs using SM37, but can anyone help me in finding all the jobs list by running a report using SE38.

Thanks in advance,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

maybe you didn't choose jobs that raised by events.

for all the jobs you can see also table tbtco,

where the jobs data in it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, i want to know the jobs that run/cancelled for that full day. Could you please help me in finding this.

Thanks

Pavan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you want to use SE38 when you know that the right transaction to check jobs and status is SM37?...

You can also monitor jobs via CCMS

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to take all the list of the jobs and as we have a very big landscape, where daily hundreds of jobs run on that. So its very hard to take the list of jobs manually, i need to take all the jobs list that run for whole day, can u help me out in this.

thanks,

pavan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure go to SE16 and see the list jobs in table TBTCO as mentioned before... of simply get a full list via SM37.

Very simple hee...

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot, but one more question here, how can i know the program name and variant name for each job in this way....

THanks,

pavan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as i can see program, steps and variants are store in table TBTCP

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks a lot

Pavan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Try sm37C

very simple!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,

go to tran sm37

check only the boxes "finished", "canceled", "active"

Jobname = "*"

User = "*"

After job = "*"

Run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for your reply, in this case i need to take the jobs list manually. As we are having a huge landscape its very difficult to get the jobs list manually. And also I need to take the jobs list and the program name, and the variant name also. So, can anyone help me out in this. Is there any other way to get the jobs list without using sm37.

Thanks,

Pavan