cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLDCHECK transaction SolMan 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having problems configuring SolMan to use data collected from SLD to populate SMSY. I have configured a number of development and test systems in RZ70 to send information to SLD via the server and gateway which i can clearly see in Netweaver SLD. Now i am trying to configure SMSY_SETUP to use SLD to populate SMSY. I ran SLDCHECK to check and it failed on the RFC connections which ic created according to note 1057720 and it finds the connections LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI but they fail with the message:

RFC ping returned exception with message:

Error when opening an RFC connection

I checked SLDAPICUST and changed the password for SLDAPIUSER which works if i log into Netweaver SLD but SLDCHECK still fails. i followed the troubleshooting document "System Landscape directory problem analysis scenarios" using the flowcharts but it does not describe in detail what it means by Analysis in JCo RFC provider: server configuration then -> start JCo RFC destination on page 7. I had a look at SMGW but i cannot make sense of it. I guess if the LCRSAPRFC, SAPSLDAPI connections worked then i would expect to see an entry in "logged clients" with the program ID under TP name, setup in the RFC connection. Can someone please assist me in this?

Using: SolMan 4 ABAP SP15

Java SP is yet to be updated.

UNIX server. At the moment it test system setup with Java and ABAP servers running on single UNIX server.

regards,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorted it out myself...