cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all sales condition records(VK13) with a particular tax code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

We have a requirement to list out all sales condition records created through VK11 which has a particular tax code in it.Say list of all condtion records which have tax code as 'IA'. Could you please let us know the easier way to pull out such report.

We understand that we can get such list from tables KONV and KONP but we are not able to correlate output from such tables with condition record display in VK13. Any pointers to this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried Tcode V/LD

Rgds

San

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try with KONP table with field for selection MWSK1. You may go to the Settings --> Field for selection and add filed MWSK1 and give tax code and execute.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I understand that table KONP provides list of all condition records with a tax code. However my problem is that KONP provides just condition type / Condition number details.However in VK13 we have maintained condition records based on various criteria such as Plant/Country/TaxCl1Cust/TaxCl.Mat/Mat.pr.grp etc.

So my doubt here is that how do we see details obtained from KONP in VK13 since we have information only regarding condition record and condition number and not other details.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use KONH and KONP tables. condition record whole information will be stored in these 2 tables.

In KONH table you will get header information of the record. like condition type,condition table, created date and validity periods. In varkey field sales area and material other info. .. Note the record number 0000007609.

Goto KONP table, enter same record number in condition record number field. you will get item level information.

Regards,

Chandra