cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help in Transportation module..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I our project we are implementing Transportation module.

I have some questions and I need your help.

1.When I create a shipment cost document while saving the document automatically purchase order will be created for that transporter in the background.(Is there any way that the purchase order which got create can create with the reference to the service contract create to that transporter in MM at the beginning of the month)

2.How is shipment cost calculated (in which master I have to maintain the cost per kilometer)

3.In my shipment cost document the cost captured is actual coast which I need to pay to my transporter (Now I want that cost and condition types to get copied to my commercial invoice to bill to my customer .How to do this?)

Thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.When I create a shipment cost document while saving the document automatically purchase order will be created for that transporter in the background.(Is there any way that the purchase order which got create can create with the reference to the service contract create to that transporter in MM at the beginning of the month)

While shipment cost document saving, system generates Service Entry Sheet-SES for this vendor/Forwarding agent/Transporter. As you said, Service PO for this Transporter will not create at the time of shipment cost document.Moreover you have to create Service PO for this transporter. This transporter will be included either in sales order / delivery. When you create shipment cost document,once you check the "transter" box N press enter. Service PO for this transporter will be copied in shipment cost document( check in Settlement tab).Once you save this document,SES will generate and stores in this service PO for settlement by the a/c'g. SES sheet generate accounting documents too.

2.How is shipment cost calculated (in which master I have to maintain the cost per kilometer)

To do this, you need to create shipment cost calculation procedure ( just like Pricing procedure), Maintain condition records in Tcode:TK11. for the rel cond types eg: FB10/FB20/FB30 etc..,

3.In my shipment cost document the cost captured is actual coast which I need to pay to my transporter (Now I want that cost and condition types to get copied to my commercial invoice to bill to my customer .How to do this?)

In copy controls from delivery to billing, check pricing type- K ( amnt sure, will check n confirm )

But am sure, this setting is available in Copy control of DEL- Billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP consultant,

Can you please clarify you answer for the first query.

While shipment cost document saving, system generates Service Entry Sheet-SES for this vendor/Forwarding agent/Transporter. As you said, Service PO for this Transporter will not create at the time of shipment cost document.

Moreover you have to create Service PO for this transporter. This transporter will be included either in sales order / delivery. When you create shipment cost document,once you check the "transter" box N press enter. Service PO for this transporter will be copied in shipment cost document( check in Settlement tab).Once you save this document,SES will generate and stores in this service PO for settlement by the a/c'g. SES sheet generate accounting documents too.

See I also have the same requirement i.e when I save the shipment cost document system will automatically create a purchase order in the background for my Freight Vendor (But this PO which got created doesn't have a link with the Service Contract I have with this transporatation service Provider)

So how to acheive this??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP consultant,

even i have the same above doute.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Check T_53, in which you need to "assign purchase data"-

"Tppt + Shipment Cost type + Purchase Org + Purchase Group + Plant "-

You will create Serice PO for the vendor in ME21n,

In Company Code / Purchase Org / Purchase Group.

Whenever you are creating Shipment cost document in specific TPPT,

then system will check for the Vendor Service PO,

along with the combination of "TPPT + shipment cost type"-Vendor ( from shipment cost doc)

if this 2 matches, then system goto T_53, then check for this combination for the valid record/line. i.e.

"Purchase Org + Purch Group + Plant"-

based on this combination, if is there any Service PO exist for the vendor will be copied in Shipment cost document.

If system wont find any service PO- for this vendor, then system automatically generate service PO, based on the setting made in T_56, Shipment Item category.

hope it clears

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to calculate frieght cost with service agent TF and is being added to cost of material.But , i want to be able to convert into service PO during shiiping cost settlement.pl help what critical config , i have to do.

Cost dis : B

Account as :K

Settlement date: 0002

Origin CO :A

Setelement rel:A

Generate Po :A

in T_56

Pl help me

MVRao