cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an application in Webdynpro which has been developed using MDM4J APIs, and our MDM server version was MDM5.5 SP06 Patch2.

Now on deploying this application on a new server of version MDM5.5 SP06 Patch3, its giving the following error:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Login method has not been successfully called.

at a2i.common.CatalogData.Preprocess(Unknown Source)

at a2i.common.CatalogData.GetResultSet(Unknown Source)

Is there any compatbility issues between the server and the APIs used? Please suggest the possible reason for this.

Regards,

Becky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Becky,

Please ensure that you have deployed the latest JAR Files( For Eg : MDM4J etc....) on your portal server. This can be the main reason for the error which you are getting...

Hope this would be helpful!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,

Parul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Yes, we have updated the lastest MDM4J jar file for the server, but there is no change, we are still getting the same error.

Also the application was running on another server of SP06 Patch2, but however the server had to be shifted to a new location and from then on the application is not even running on the same server and giving the same error.

Can you suggest something for this case??

Thanks n Regards,

Becky.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Did anyone find a solution to this issue yet? I'm having the same issue. We upgraded from SP05 to SP06 Patch 3 and now we have this issue.

I'm absolutely sure that I'm using the correct version of the MDM4J.jar file.

I also tried with the old version, but no luck... same error always.

Let me know if you discovered anything.

Thanks in advance,

Boris