cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem updating Volume in Sales Scheduling Agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

we have problem with Sales Scheduling Agreement. It's about volume of material. First, I create a Scheduling Agreement for material A, what is 100 CCM of volume in its register master material. I create several forecast delivery schedule. After, I modify by other reasons the volume of material A in master material to 200 CCM. What is the problem? The problem is when system creates the deliveries for Scheduling Agreement, the packaging is did in base 100 CCM of volume and not is for 200 CCM.

Besides of this, after if modify volume in master material I will add new forecast delivery schedules, the volume is calculated based in old volume factor: 100 CCM.

We don't understand this behaviour in system.

Thank you!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The reason is, the link of updating automatically from material master data to sales SA is broken!

You should double check the volume at item level in Sales SA, enter the sales SA, select menu>Goto>Item-->Shipping, see the value of field "Volume", whether it's 200 CCM, or not? I think it should still be 100 CCM, change it to 200 CCM, that will be okay!

Good luck

Z.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it an error from SAP??

Answers (0)