cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing split against sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Pl let me know configurations & steps for invoice spli against sales order.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you should mak necessary changes in VTFA in the VBRK/VBRP fields and take 007 as the key

In the item categoryVOV7 also billing relevence you need to modify

i havent worked on this so for you have to findout

Regards

raja

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the header partners or data in the header fields are not identical system will automatically perform invoice split

1.Billing due date and billing type

2.Terms of payment

3.Payer

4.Destination country

5.Incoterms

6.Actual GI date

If these data are different Billing split will happen

The logic is maintained in VTFL choose your delivery type and billing type VBRK/VBRP fields

I dont think any other special configurations are reqd

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I will be creating invoice with ref to sales order not ref to delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gundurao

First of all, you have not indicated whether you want the invoice split or you dont want the invoice split. Moreover, please search the forum on the subject and you will get inputs according to your requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipati,

I am looking for Invoice to be splitted against sales order,

i.e if I have created sales order of 1000 units it should be invoiced to sevaral partial billing documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gundurao,

if I have created sales order of 1000 units it should be invoiced to sevaral partial billing documents

I think, your scenerio is: Order-to-Billing.

Now, what is your Billing Plan Type assigned to your Sales Doc.-Type (T. Code: OVBP)?

Now, the use of this functionality is:

Assign Billing Plan Types To Sales Document Types

As of Release 3.0E, you can define a billing plan at header level valid for all items that are assigned to it.

In this step, you assign a billing plan type to a sales document type. This assignment is necessary if you want to use a header billing plan for a specific sales document type.

All document items with the same billing plan type (controlled in the item category) are assigned to the header billing plan. To display this assignment, mark the Header billing plan field in the item billing plan. This can be reversed manually if you want to define your own billing plans for specific items. After reversing this assignment, you can maintain the item billing plan separately.

Note

An item which has been partially billed can be detached from the header but no long attached.

Action

Assign a billing plan type to the sales document types for which you want to use a header billing plan.

Best Regards,

Amit

And I hope, that you have maintained necessary settings in T. Code: VTFA (Order to Bill Copy Control)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

thanks for the response,

can u pl let know how to do partial billing at VF01 w.r.t sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gundurao,

This is my perseption. Just develop and test at your end, before implementing at Production Client:

Proposal 1:

Try with Milestone billing Plan.

In billing plan, create billing document on milestones.

To change the quantities of items, You can change the % of billing value in billing plan.

Proposal 2:

Just check with your ABAPer whether, In T. Code: VF01/ VF02, Field: "Billed Quantity" (VBRP-FKIMG), at Item-level; could be made Editable or not?

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Just go-trhough below thread, with Mr. Rajesh Banka's solution in his case:

Just check whether the same is working in your case or not.