cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS and IOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear PS Experts,

Our client wants to implement IM with IO's for individual assets.and also need to implement PS for Land or Bulding as a projects.

Can we go for both Internal order and WBS as investment measures with IM. how it is possible?

Thanks,

Sanju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is very much possible.

Refer below link....

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/2a/f9fefd493111d182b70000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Make sure that Investment program type allows WBS and Internal order as measures.

SPRO->Investment Management->Investment Programs->Master Data->Define Program Types

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Scenario is for example: Previously my asset is computer,so I have taken Investment measures as IO's and after I want to buy the Land/Building, can I use Project for this with the same IM Program?

How do I control the budget for the both?

Thanks,

Sanj..

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I would recommend to use only one process for IM i.e. use only one object which canbe used for both your requirements

WBS is the answer

use WBS statistically for direct asset purchase via MM (laptop)

and use WBS proper for land and building

by using only one cost object as investment measure you will save implementation cost as system needs to be set up for WBS only, less training costs and consistent approach across your business

you can now use the inv program and use the same budget for laptop and land etc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Possible. While creating Investment program type...assign orders and Projects as a operative object types.

Regards

Hemant