Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friends.

just need to get your experience for the following:

1. currently, i have set up VV31 for output for billing, that billing documents will be printed when being saved and posted to accounting. this is working fine when processing individual documents.

2. now, i schedule creation of billing documents in the background. will the documents created this way automatically print, or should i set up printing using VF31?

thanks! best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the system will make a print out for each invoice automatacally even you use VF06. This is sure.

Regards

William

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Surely you would have them in your SPOOL, if you set the value '4' in VV31. So, go to SP02 and check it.

I hope this helps you

REgards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

eduardo,

very helpful tip, but my question is (i do not have access to SAP right now, so i don't remember what all the settings are): i do know that when you save individual billing documents, these are automatically printed - does it follow then that when you process billing en masse using VF06, each document will automatically print, or will have to go through SP02 to access the spool?

thanks.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is that if you process invoice documents in batch, then, you set the messages with value '3', and then you print them from SPOOL, so you will avoid problems with printer devices, because in this case, the printout is automatic.

Regards,

Eduardo