cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QC01: quality certificate: list of materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Iu2019d like create a little number of certificate and use it for a lot of finish product that have similar components with the same inspection plan.

I know that itu2019s possible, creating certificate by QC01 and attributing it at the materials by QC15.

The problem is that, at the moment, i should introduce the components for all finisch product in Material List of the certificates to get the components characteristics on the certificate.

Is there a way to get that characteristics without necessarialy have to insert the components in the certificate?

Thanks in advance.

Besta Regards.

AlbyC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Dear all,

>

> Iu2019d like create a little number of certificate and use it for a lot of finish product that have similar components with the same inspection plan.

>

> I know that itu2019s possible, creating certificate by QC01 and attributing it at the materials by QC15.

>

>

The problem is that, at the moment, i should introduce the components for all finisch product in Material List of the certificates to get the components characteristics on the certificate.

>

> Is there a way to get that characteristics without necessarialy have to insert the components in the certificate?

>

> Thanks in advance.

>

> Besta Regards.

>

> AlbyC

Not clear Buddy. Pls let clarify what exactly you are looking for?