Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make checkbox "Cancel all existing logons" not changeable

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SRM gurus!

we're facing problems with multiple logons of SRM web-users.

In SICF>BBPSTART> error pages --> logon pages -->configuration we activated "Check for multiple logon".

When users try to logon several times in SRM webui they get the warning-page "logon status check" with the checkbox "Cancel all existing logons".

Is it possible to make that checkbox "Cancel all existing logons" NOT editable to users.

Background: We want users not to login to the system twice or more times. So the "Cancel all existing logons" checkbox should always be set (greyed out).

Thanks a lot for your support.

Best regards,

Henning

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think one possible alternative to your requirement would be to your system administrators that configure your system for not allowing the option to enter with another sessions opened, in that case I suppose only two options will appear for your users

For that purpose it exist the parameter

login/disable_multi_gui_login

Obviously this will affect also to SAP GUI users.

I don't know if this can be a solution to your requirement

Best regards

Jorge

henning_abel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

thanks for your answer.

I guess that parameter login/disable_multi_gui_login is not the solution for us.

Users do NOT log off correctly from webui. They just close the browser with the close button in the right upper corner. Then the session is still active and will only be killed automatically after a timeout of 2 hours.

When users want to log in again before these 2 hours are over they get the "multiple logon" page. There I want to the users to not be able to unmark the checkbox "Cancel all existing logons".

Thanks and best regards,

Henning

fabio_bellocchio
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Henning,

sorry for that, but.... did you manage to solve this problem?

I got the same issue!

Thank you.

Fabio

Answers (0)