cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen changes for the SRM PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI, to grey out Account assignment tab.

I have requirement like,

Account assignment tab at PO line item level should be grayed out during PO change.

This is to ensure buyers who change the Purchase Order and add new items are not able to change/add different account assignment categories.

Clearly, its a ECC automatic PO creation, If the buyer want add any items to the PO, he is can changes account assignment categories details for the sew items only.

I am able to gray out Account assignment tab at PO line item level, but that is for all the items.

I am not getting any control to grayed out Account assignment tab for the old new items

Any pointer for this issue, itu2019s really a help to solve the issue.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can try to build the logic on the versions using the function BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL and the table E_VERSION which will give you the previous versions of the document.

This is very tricky and can also lead to performance issues if you code in BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI. But you can perform the validation in BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI using the same logic and establish the control.

Hope this helps you.

Regards

Kathirvel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think you can control the disbaling of the a/c assignment fields based on the line item level.

Instead you can put a check thorugh the badi "BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI" to not allow the a/c assignment fields for the old items to be changed.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha ,

Thanks for you reply ,

Is there any way , that i can export (export memory ) the item Guid to BADI , and control the fields ?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had tried something similar using the Line item number in the UI badi to control al the line item level.However that doesn't work!

If your query is reosolved,pls close the thread and pls remember to say THANKS in the SDN way!

BR,

Disha.