cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check the tables CDHDR and CDPOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am trying to see the details of changes made to a Contract document from the table CDHDR and CDPOS. The changes are not recorded in the Chnage log of the document. I am trying to check the tables from SE16. Please guide me how to check the tables and in which field the contract number should be given.

Regards,

Kishore

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In CDHDR table give the contract num on the doc num field.

Check if any changes are made. It will also give the type of change is made.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sivanand,

Thanks for the reply.

There are two fields for Document Number. In which field the contract number should be given.Please give the technical name of the field.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Enter document number in object value field.

E.g If it is document number is 230, you have enter 0000000230 in object value field.

CDHDR table stores user name and date /time.

CDPOS table stores change data.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Thanks for the replies. Now I am getting the details from CDHDR. The details are showing Change Document numbers for all the changes. How to see the details of this change documents.

How to see data in the table CDPOS. In the input screen, what details should be given in which fields. Please give the field names.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Take document number (Field -CHANGENR) from CDHDR table.

Goto CDPOS table enter same value in document number field (CHANGENR). system will give list of changes.

select the line choose details. you can see the field name and new value / Old value.

Regards,

Chandra

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

I followed the above process, but the system is not giving any data and is showing processing status for long time. Please try it in your system and give the procedure. It will help me a lot.

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a sales order with some quantity 2 and save it . E.g sales document number 232

Goto change sales order VA02, change quantity from 2 to 4 and save it.

SE16, enter VBAK enter sales document 232 and press execute. take the value from VBELN (sales document field) 0000000232.

Now goto CDHDR(header details) table, enter 0000000232 in object value field and press execute, you will get user name, change date, time, transaction code. for changes system creates one change document number also.

Goto CDPOS (Item details), enter 0000000232 in object value field and press execute.

Select the line and choose details you can see the old value 2 qty and new value 4 qty fields.

Regards,

Chandra

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the data element have the flag 'change document' on or off. Go to SE11, get the desired data element, and in Further Characteristics check if this flag is marked. If it is equal 'x' the system save the log of change, if it is space no.

You can use the report RSSCD100 to check change documents.

Regards

Eduardo