Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evaluate button inactive during confirmation posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am working with SRM5.0.

I have defined a survey and a questionniare for VE during confirmation.

Have assigned a use group and a user with valid email address to the survey

In define events for VE, I have made entries for transaction category "confirmation" and have selected "procedure" as "individual-sel. via button".

I can call the questioonaire from SPRO using right click mouse button on user--> call questionnaire in WEB"

Also required SICF services are active and I am able to perform VE on portal using Vendor List.

With these settings, when I perform the VE for the specified product category, I am finding "Evaluate" button inactive during confirmation posting.

Any hint for my issue? Pls suggest.

Thanks

Regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

SRM -> Professional Purchaser -> Centralized Purchasing -> Confirm Goods / Services Centrally

Role: SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER or T-Code BBPCF03.

BBP_VE_SERVICE service is active.

Did you check any role/authorisation issues?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for the inputs.

The service BBP_VE_SERVICE is active.

With role SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER, when i search for the PO for confirmation, I do not find any search results.

I am trying to process GR confirmations through "Go shopping" role. I am using common user as requester, PO processor and GR confirmation user.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I tried with role SAP_EC_BBP_PURCHASER. Its the same problem. "Evaluate" button is not active.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

First you do confirmation then display confirmation and it must be available Evaluate button.

please correct me if i am wrong.i guess first GR then only we do evaluation right

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Muthu,

Thats right. We have to first submit the confirmation. I am following the process, still "Evaluate" button is not active in my case.

Regards,

Prashant

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

SRM -> Professional Purchaser -> Centralized Purchasing -> Confirm Goods / Services Centrally

i just clicked the details button of one of the confirmations . I could get an evaluate button as Active.

can you check it up.Any developments on this screen via BAdi or templates?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

1) In define events, trying keying in an "*" for vendor & P.Org, enter the source system as your SRM system. Did you assign the survey & questionnaire in this define events. Enter probability as 100. Then try to post a confirmation.

2) Defining a user group is not mandatory. Hence, you may try to delete this & re-try if point no.1 does not work.

Cheers,

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Problem is solved on my own... Closing the message.

Regards,