cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Content submission in SDN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing this weird thing related to the Content Submission System.

I had submitted two articles on October 6th and 9th, this year. The status of these articles when i submitted was "Submitted" . Since that time till date, the status of the documents has not changed. I have sent mails to SDNContent@sap.com 4-5 times asking when will the documents get published, and whether there is some issue related to them. But except for my first two mails, I did not get reply to any mail. The reply I got was that article is being reveiwed by the Content Strategist who is responsible for this area.

Can someone from the SDN team please help me out in this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dhanya

Note: in the submission system my name is: Dhanya A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Request you to please provide an update on the same.

Regards,

Dhanya.

former_member27
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanya,

I sent you an email yesterday regarding the article you submitted.

Let me just say that we are trying to review the articles in the shortest time possible. Sometimes it takes longer than anticipated due to factors that are not up to us...

Thank you all for submitting.

Kind Regards,

Dedi

ankur_garg5
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar issue what Dhanya has. I submitted an article on 3rd October. It is still in "Submitted" state in spite of sending mails to the Content Team.

This post of mine is not a rant against the Content Submission System. But I would really like to understand one small thing. How do some articles get published within a week of their submission date? I am assuming the date what the author puts in his article as creation date is equal to the submission date.

Take these two articles for example:

[Portal Content Translation|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/007399f5-bb93-2b10-6ea3-84297c26b8d5]

[Different Types of iViews in Enterprise Portal 7.0|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f0235c19-9493-2b10-64a5-8487b23a7a41]

Am I missing something here??

Bye

Ankur

cfgh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankur,

The time it takes per submission can vary from just a few days to a couple of weeks. It's true that some articles are published much faster because they are submitted by trusted contributors (eg. internal product managers, etc). As mentioned above the SCN content team and/or our subject matter experts do review all submissions before publishing and this takes time. But, please be assured that we value your contributions and rely on your active involvement in SCN and are working to get your contribution published as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Christine

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not part of the SCN Team...But I ask you to be patient...I'm sure they receive a lot of contributions everyday...Each of one must be reviewed very carefully...SCN can't publish something that is copyright for example...

Greetings,

Blag.