cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating delivery for different unloading point...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am using "scheduling agreement with delivery schedule". i created two items for the same material that have different unloading points. item1 has early delivery date. but i want to delivery for item2 that has different unloading point. is there a transaction code other than vl01n to create delivery for item2 (i want to create delivery directly from the list Eg: vl10c)?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sd,

You can maintain unloading points in the customer master General data-->Unloading points tab from system will pick up the unloading points.

If you maintain different unloading points to single customer,system will give the popup menu to select the unloading points while creating sales order or scheduling agreemnent based on this you cab select different unloading points to the item 1 & item 2

When you create delivery through VL10C transaction you can give unloading point as selection data.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can list the scheduling agreements according to unloading point, there is no problem. the problem is when i select item2(let say its unloading point is UP2) and push the dialog buton, system is creating delivery for item1 (unloading point is UP1) that has earlier delivery date than item2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i can list the scheduling agreements according to unloading point, there is no problem. the problem is when i select item2(let say its unloading point is UP2) and push the dialog buton, system is creating delivery for item1 (unloading point is UP1) that has earlier delivery date than item2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali!

I am working in 4.7 and in Customer Master- General Data, field Unloading Point is not available.

Is this facility available in higher versions?

Regards

Arun

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friend

You can maintain different unloading points in item 10 and item 20 in the scheduling agreement .But when you create delivery then because of the different unloading points delivery split will take place.So you will be doing delivery for each item only even though you want to do delivery for 2 items .As the unloading points are different.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question is that "is there a way to create delivery for item 20 before item 10 that has earlier delivery date than item 20 by using vl10c (or any other transaction used collective delivery)" (items have the same material but different unloading points).

Answers (0)