cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder in DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we see the various document types created in DMS in a folder structure??

I mean can we see each document types and corersponding DIR s created in a Folder manner in DMS..

(not Easy DMS)

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby

This can be viewed under Document Browser tab when u create, change or display the DIR.

For this,you have to activate the document browser as per the following path.\

SPRO=>Cross application components=>Document Management=>Control data=>Activate the Document Browser.

Regards

Yogesh

Award points for the useful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

Yes. we can view the folder structure in SAP GUI.

Forthis we need to activate Browser .

You need to check the chekc box Browser Flag under following path.

Document Management >> Control Data >> Activate Document Browser and ACLs

U'll be able to c the browser on right hand side in SAP screen in CV01N, CV02N,CV03N transactions

Points Appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abhishek,

we are using SAP R/3 4.7e version.

can we still view the folder structure in SAP GUI?

if yes from where to Activate Document Browser .

so that we will be able to see the browser (folder structure) in SAP screen in CV01N, CV02N,CV03N transactions.

thx in advance.

pts will be awarded for helpful answer. be sure.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note: 1062939 is available only for 600 and higher releases, used for document browser in DMS.

You can use SAP Easy Document Management for Document browsing, which displays all the information related to DIR's under a folder depending on some customization.

Regards

Surjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see the browser on the right side of the screen when I'm in CV01N... but can you please tell me how to add docs into the folder. And the folder that displaying on the right side of the screen, seems like just regular doc, how can I create folder ?

Thank you,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try creating document structure CV11 for the DIR, and link different DIRs directly to the main Document.

or you can also use Easy DMS option. where it creates a Main Folder and every other document is created as a Subfolder,

Shanti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aby,

Yes, using either sap easy dms or C Folders.

Sap easy dms is a gui utility provided by sap for DMS access. C Folder is a collaboration module / portal.

Sojan