cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

noclassdeffounderror

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got an error NoClassDefFoundError when deploying a web dynpro application which uses jxl.jar file.

According to a post on forum, I made the following corrections to avoid the error.

1) Added jxl.jar in the externally created library project, created an archive and deployed it on the server.

2) Added this library project name in the library references of my web dynpro project.

But it still gives me the same error NoClassDefFoundError. Any suggestions ?

I am working offline and in web dynpro component

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnkyou for all valuable suggestions.

BeGanz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hallo Mohammad,

read my new WebLog on [How to use external JAR files in Web Dynpro development components |https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/12177] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; to get the solution. I just published it "for you".

Regards, Bertram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try the approach mentioned in this [blog|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4512] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please add the jxl.jar file to the webdynpro build path. Then do the below step.

Go to the Java perspective, copy the source files of jxl in to src/packages folder. This is a simple workaround.

Deploy and run.

Thanks and Regards

Vidyadhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Could you share what is the name that you have given as library refrence and wht is the name of your library project?

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anis,

Please follow below steps:--

1)create a public part of dc where required library exists.

2)Now reference that public part in your application DCs by using tab component properties.

3)If it is required run time please specify when you are adding.

4)Now build and deploy application.

Hope this will help u.

Kind regarda

Sarsij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this link

Regards

Padma N

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Put the xlf.jar file in lib folder and rebuild ur application and deploye it, if problem still exists restart ur NWDS