Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java webdynpro view problem

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm giving support for one client, in existing code for one view at development side only one button showing but at run time three buttons are showing.

how remaining two buttons are get included at runtime.

appreciated answers will be rewarded.

Thanks and Regards,

srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Is it a std. SAP WDP Application? If yes please let us know which one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does those two buttons are used for any business functionality, I mean are the buttons are functioning?

Regards

Raghu

p_2_5_6_9_6_0
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case you are still facing this issue, here are some problems that may be in your code:

1.) in your ModifyView() you may have a loop that is running to dynamically to create buttons.

2.) you may have a transparent container on your view that is haveing buttons with the visibility controlled in your component controller

3.) you may have some buttons already in your view but the backgrouud color is manipulated and the text is missing.

I know these are very trivial issues - but they are usually the cause of most visibility issues.

Another common problem point is NWDS not deploying the project correctly in case of a heavily used WAS. For this stop deployment for sometime (10 mins or so) restart NWDS and deploy again.

It usually works.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks.

p256960

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the wdModifyhook method of view to see any UI components are created at runtime.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

former_member445109
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

I checked wdModifyhook method but there is no code for creating UI components at runtime.

Regards,

Sri

former_member192434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the code, may be they are creating reming two button at runtime.