cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard report based on customer group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

My client wanted a standard sales report based on customer group.

Customer master sales view ,here we will give customer group.Normally in vbrk table i will get header billing information ,but my client wants standard report.

Pls suggest.

Regards

Raghavendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

1. U can go for flexible analysis where in u can directly read the data's from SAP table, for which u need to create an Evaluation structure in tcode MCS7 where in u need to select the tab "DD table ref".

2 Than u need to create the Evaluation from MCSA tcode.

u can do all these from end user screen.

and the other way of meeting ur req is thru creating an self defined Info structure with fields u want to have in ur report.

after creating info structure and maintaining the updating rules u need to update the info structure.

all the steps relevant for the configuration u can find in the below path..

spro- logistics general logistics information system- logistics data warehouse data basis and updating ...

Instead of going to abap querry or customizied reports use the standard reports given by SAP

Regards

suresh sangoju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh ,

Pls explain me which tables i have to pick ,and one more thing can you explain me step by step ,b'coz i get confused .

Regards

Raghavendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu,

in ur case better go for creation of the self defined info structure...

yes, true its confusing.. but i tell u its really worth to put in time on this LIS.

plz go thru the documentation given at each node in LIS menu.

1.fisrt is to create a new info structure

spro- logistics general-logsitics information systems-logistics data warehouse-data basis-information structuresmaintain self defined information structures..

2.than going for update rules

spro- logistics general-logsitics information systems-logistics data warehouse-updating---update groups: 01 and 02 (for normal sales and returns process respectively) no need to create new ones.

3.than

spro- logistics general-logsitics information systems-logistics data warehouse-updating-specific definition using update rules-maintain update rules

where in u need to tell for each key figure from the values are coming from...

llike wise u need to do for charecteristics also.

ur customer group would be a charecteristic and say sales value or order value would be key figure.

4. once this is done u need to fill ur structure with the old data which is done thru the following

and last one would be under Tools --- setup of statistical data

note: also refer Glenc williams 5 th chapter... he elaborates more on this.

hope this initial info provides some path to u...

Regards

suresh sangoju

award with points if it is helpful.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please check the standard report on Customer Group, S_ALR_87011840 , Transaction KCR0.

You can also check the table KNVV.

with regards

prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard report for Customer group wise analysis. Only you can create a query report or take the abapers help.

regards,

Sudhir