cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform window-issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have to work with smartforms. So that I have a small issue.

I need to design 2 pages with certain no of windows.Can anyone post when and why I have to assign page2 as next window to page1.

Could anyone explain indetail about the significance of this.

Thanks,

G Kumari.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your question is why next page attribute has to be set in Smartform?

If line items in first page main window overflows then smartform is to identify, where the overflow line items to be filled.

Note: if first page and consecutive pages layout look alike, you can set the next page attribute as first or design a new layout and add it under your next page attribute of first page and on next page.

close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank u very much for ur kind reply. But still I need some clarification.

Suppose if there're 3 pages which're entirely different. So, Could u plz kindly reply when I have to assign each page as next page to the previous pages. Also first page has large amount of data which may overflow.

I am waiting for ur reply.

Thanks,

G Kumari.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have item data more than one window you have to cretae NEXT PAGE. so that its need page2 as next window to page1...

otherwise your First page and Second page also same format you can use same page as next page also....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u can assign PAGE2 as a Next page of PAGE1, In the print preview the first page is displayed as PAGE1 formate and Next page is displayed as PAGE2 formate.

U can also assign PAGE1 as a Next page of PAGE1.In this case all the pages are displayed as PAGE1 formate only.