cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

text determination issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I did text determination for customer, and sales doucment header in votxn, all the determination procedure. Eventhough am not getting whatever the text i maintained in my customer master sales area tab in extras. What could be the reason.

for your information i maintained.

in votxn, for customer sales & distribution,

in sales document header i did the procedure. i am not getting text copied from customer master.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rack

what ever you maintain inthe material level will come in Item level. Kindly check the account groups and partner determination again.You dont have to maintain a text determination procedure for that

Regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Nov 17, 2008 8:06 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my question is the text is not coming when am creating sales order. could give the solution for that even though i assigend text procedure to account group. But the text is not copying.

Thanks & Regards

rack29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you have maintained the text type then the access sequence, then the Text determination procedure. and assigned yourtext determination to your sales order in Votxn. Same way check whether you have transported your request properly from Dev to Qlty client. otherwise select the text id and transport it seperately.

regards,

R.Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Nov 17, 2008 8:29 AM

Answers (0)