cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM - customer end rejection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have a scenarion where in we need handle rejection happening at customer end in three ways thru QM module

1. Lot or GR rejection

2. line rejection (rejection at the time of fittment of our part in to OEM part)

3. Warranty rejection.

For all types of rejections a sales return is created and we want that quality inspection lot should be created for each type separately automatically task list should get assigned, so that we can calculate rejection ppm's for each category separately.

when i am approaching the problem by creating 3 inspection types and 3 task list usage, i m able to do create lot but i have to assign TL manually. Inspection lot with CRTD status is created.

If anybody has worked on similar scenario or has any idea please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get lot in REL status if you have only one Inspection plan for one Usage.Here you are getting lots with respect to three different inspection types so go for Single tasklist with the standard usage.... check it.

regards

Venkat.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

but this will not fullfill my requirement... now i am planing to do it by creating three usage types and having three insp plans with each usage. lot created will be CRTD and will manully go and assign the required usage type and plan

anyways thanx a lot

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

With reference to your last comments check following whether you are missing this in inspection set up for 06 inspection type,

1. Inspection with Task List

2. Automatic Specification Assignment

3. Check chars

Kindly tick this. Problem may get solve

All the best

Best regards,

Anand Rao