cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-posting: DCs not updated/created in Runtime System after activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

After successfully activating open activities over NWDS (and the DEV Runtime System already defined), the WebDynpro DC is not updated nor created.

How do I resolve this issue. Please help.

Thanks.

Regards,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Did you checked the deployment log. may be your activation is successful but deployment failed.

Please check deployment log of youe DEV server.

and check in your NWDI track the check box for automatic deployment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Automatic Deployment is active - so the check box to disable it is unchecked. And also, perhaps it is important to note that we have patched the server from SP9 to SP14.

Where do I check/locate the deployment log?

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Activation Requests View of NWDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

[cda] WARNING: application-j2ee-engine.xml: No reference entry for runtime dependency on DC test.com~ep/cms/library

[cda] WARNING: application-j2ee-engine.xml: No reference entry for runtime dependency on DC sap.com~com.sap.security.api.sda

[cda] WARNING: application-j2ee-engine.xml: No reference entry for runtime dependency on DC sap.com~security_api

[jarsap] Property jarsap.info.dir is not set.

Hello, these are parts of the logs that seems to mean something. The Dependencies, I believe are already there -- but it appears it can't locate them. How do I resolve in getting these DCs up again?

Moreover, we already have a working application in the Portal (RTS) that uses the SAP security APIs. So I believe those two are already there.

Thank you.

Note: We have upgraded from SP9 to SP14 recently.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Used DC definitions for your DC(s).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved. Deployment did not succeed due to inconsistent/invalid credentials in secure store. Synchronized j2ee_admin user/password.

Thanks to all those who responded.