cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created one order with 1000 quantities , but delivered only 590. next time when i create order for that customer system should check previous order 410 quantities too. For this what settings i have to configure.

Please throw some light.

Thanks,

Kanna Palle.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said this is a standard SAP behaviour of copy controls , we have to set up copy controls between order and delivery and in this we have to assign at the item level the rfequirments routine 101 to the item data, which checks the refered qty to the target qty.

the system will deduct the refered qty and deduct it from the taget qty .

Hope it helps!!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

It is already in 101 requirement type and it is not working according to the expectation.

is there any other solution?

Thanks,

Kanna

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If you want to know the open orders, then check in VA05. If you want the system to check for you & throw a message, then you need to put a custom logic in MV45AFZZ.

When you enter a sales order, then system should call the prog SAPMV75A. there it has to input the sold-to party values & check for open orders. If any open orders then it has to trigger a message that open orders exist for the customer.

Explain the requirement to the ABAPer. He will code that. If you want to generate a report of open orders for that customer, that is also possible.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use VA05 to see the open orders for particular customer. Use selection criteria to get more accurate result.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kanna Palle

As you have created 1000pcs of sales order but you have delivered only 590pcs .Then main thing you need to remember is that sales order will be open. As only partial delivery happened , so the sales order status will be open only.So next time when you create the sales order system should check means ,You need to maintain the credit limit for that customer. As it includes open orders, open deliveries , billing orders and FI documents also .So in your case Open orders are there. Then you can check in FD33 wheather any open orders are there or not.

Another way is Go to VA05 and check the open orders of the sold to party also

Regards

Srinath

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is std SAP behaviour.

When you create order , this will be stored in MD04- order requirement list.

Once you create delivery for this order- the delivered qtty will be reduced from the order requirement list. Now system checks for the qtty which is availale ( by reducing the delivered qtty ). Here if you want you can control whether to delivery more than order qtty or deliver target qtty, based on setting in delivery item category: -"Over delivery allowed" - field

Former Member
0 Kudos

But my requirement is I want to know , by making what settings system will tell us "another sales order is open for this customer with open quantities ". for this what should i do?