cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Half Gauge SVG - Change Coloured arcs

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the SVG Half Gauge graphic. I am able to move the needle but cannot get the three arcs to move to where I want them. They do move but not to the position I expect. I am using the same sort of logic as is used to move the needle and am assuming that the red overwrites the yellow which in turn overwrites the green.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

You would be far better off using a svg editor for modifying the stock svgs. Inkscape.com has a freeware package which is pretty easy to use.

Good luck,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike,

I have several gauges on a couple of pages and need to set the ARCs dynamicaly as they are subject to change.

Regards,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

You might be using Animation Renderer action in which you specified Half Gauge as Animated Object.

Now if you go to link editor of the same action (Animation Renderer) you will see four properties for Animation Renderer named as:

-HighLimit

-LowLimit

-MaxRange

-MinRange

Out of these if you specify the values for HighLimit and LowLimit; you will have the control on arcs.

HighLimit is position of interface between Yellow and Green

LowLimit is position of interface between Red and Yellow.

I think this will solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using the "xMII Dynamic Graphics Editor" from the "Visualization Services" menu in xMII version 11.5

I can manipulate the arcs via the "Animation Link Editor" but he arcs are not moving to the position I am requesting.

I use the same process to move the needle and this works fine.

Are you saying I should not use the "Dynamic Graphics Editor" but should instead use the "xMII LogicEditor" from the "Business Logic Services" menu?

The xMII help system only provides a rough example that indicates the use of the Dynamic Graphics Editor.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

You need to use xMII Logic Editor -> Business Logic Services for dynamic assignment of arc position.

In that if you go to link editor of the Animation Renderer action, where in first you have to specify Half Gauge in configuration.

and then you can link those two limits (HighLimit and LowLimit) with the dynamic property you want.