Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECC 6 - reports calling objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody else has run into this issue? In 46C, the HR reports that this company is using only called in s_tcode. In Ecc6, they are requesting the same reports. I did an anlysis on the what they are using, and for some reason, they are now using, s_develop, s_program, s_dataset, and many others. Since they are basis objects, I'm not sure what to do? I've looked in OSS and found nothing. Here are the reports that have changed:

S_AHR_61016369

S_AHR_61016380

S_AHR_61016491

S_AHR_61016493

S_AHR_61016494

S_AHR_61016495

S_AHR_61016497

S_AHR_61016498

S_AHR_61016502

S_AHR_61016512

S_AHR_61016513

S_AHR_61016527

S_AHR_61016528

S_AHR_61016531

S_AHR_61018869

S_PH0_48000450

S_PH0_48000510

any guidance on what to do would really be appreciated, thank you so much!

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

Best place to check this is SU24 in your system.

I have checked some of the report on out ECC 6.0 where they are checking agaist the PLOG and P_ORGIN as well besides S_TCODE. It may possible that your USOBT_C and USOBX_C tables have been configured or check have been maintained while the upgrade.

0 Kudos

Kinar,

thank you so much, but, I did check SU24, it shows their calling them there as well. This was not an upgrade, although they are moving from 46c to ECC60 for their HR, which was a seperate install on a new box. Did your reports call these as well?

0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

I think the users without those basis objects will be able to get the expected results. Those basis objects are checked as the t-codes are parameter transactions (executed with 'START_REPORT'). This legendary START_REPORT executes SAPLSRT2, where these basis checks are performed (I suppose so). Users without those basis objects will have failed authority-checks but after those checks are executed, the actual functions (the HR-functions) will be started. I suggest to simply make a countercheck in creating a testuser without those basis authorizations. I am pretty sure, that the hr-reports will still run and bring results for such a user....

b.rgds

Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I did an anlysis on the what they are using, and for some reason, they are now using, s_develop, s_program, s_dataset, and many others.

Many transactions will list these in SU24 as "check", as the transaction has the capability of checking them (depending on the behaviour of the user - e.g. starting the tcode in the debugger).

But they seldom need them.

Don't be misled by SU24.

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Thank you so much, I will take your advice, and just test them out. It is odd why their in there now, when they didn't used to be, but, I've not found any info anywhere, or talked to anyone else with this problem, so, it really must not be a problem. Thank you all!