cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

When I PGI, I got an error message by saying "There is no item category assigned to account 894025/INT".

Where should I assign this? Thanks.

regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joanne,

Go to:

SPRO --> Financial Accounting (new) --> General Ledger accounting (new) --> Business Transactions --> Document Splitting --> Activate Document Splitting

Select Deactivation per company code (left-hand tree structure), select your company code and maintain the inactive indicator if it is activated (i.e. Un-Check the Field).

For Accounting Document generation, First try to find out the error-log:

To do so:

T. Code: VF02

Key-in your Billing Doc. No. and click on Icon (green-flag i.e. SHIFT+F4).

This will give the exact problem with the Accounting-Doc. creation.

Best Regards,

Note: Meanwhile, you may check following setting:

T. Code: VOFA

Select your billing type and check whether Box: "Posting Block" is ticked or not. If you want to generate accounting document immediately, when you generate invoice - uncheck this field.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amit,

When I checked the inactive field, I get to PGI and billing doc without accounting doc generated. However when I unchecked the inactive field as told, I get the same error message back i.e. There is no item category assigned to account 894025/INT while I try to do another PGI. How come these happen?

Thanks.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joanne,

Please check with:

SPRO --> IMG --> Financial Accounting (New) --> General Ledger Accounting (New) --> Business Transactions --> Document Splitting --> Classify G/L Accounts for Document Splitting

During the document splitting procedure, the system determines for each line item whether it is an item that remains unchanged or an item that should be split.

In order that document splitting recognizes how the individual document items are to be handled, you need to classify them.

The customer/vendor item categories are included in the system.

Consult your FI-Counterpart, in order to maintain necessary settings.

Best Regards,

Amit

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems document splitting is activated at your end.

Go to SPRO --> Financial Accounting (new) --> General Ledger accounting (new) --> Business Transactions --> Document Splitting --> Activate Document Splitting.

There double click on "Deactivation per company code", select your company code and check the box for the field "Inactive"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

After I check the inactive box, I was prompt for Customizing request. What should I enter for the request field?

Thanks.

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that small box, click on "Create Request" or press "F8". Give some relevant text in "Short Description" and save.

Alternatively, if you dont have any authorisation to do so, ask your basis team to release the request

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Accounting document could not create for the billing document. Where should I go to fix this problem?

Thanks.