cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of an order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eveyrone,

Is there a way to find out who deleted an an order? Like VL22 and VT22 tell us who deleted/made changes to an order or a shipment?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yogesh,

T. Code: SE16

Table Name: CDHDR

give the transaction VA01, and the application object change as D and execute.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Seek your ABAPer for some userexit in the program (may be) MV45AFZZ to include the reqd. information

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

We cannot get the order which is deleted , the order will be deleted from the database permentantly ,so we cannot trace it even with the tables( which store the change data cdhdr).

It will be always recommended to maintain the order for rejection field so that we can trace in the future.

Regards,

Vvieks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Once a sales order is deleted, it is almost impossible to retrieve it back. It is always better to reject the sales order by a Reason for Rejection instead of deleting the same.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Order cannot be deleted. Only reason for rejection entered in the line items. But an order can be cancelled.

go to VA02 --> Environment --> Changes. You will find what changes were mande in the order.

But by any chance order is deteled, you will nopt be able to trace it out again. You will not find it in VBAK or any data base tables.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to environment ---changes

there u can see all the changes made

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ASK,

The order is deleted. One can't do a VA22 or VA23 on it. I want to find out who deleted it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For any changes in Document there is one table is available "CDHDR" for Header level & "CDPOS" for Item level changes. If you have the deleted document number then you can try this.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Chandra,

This table does show me who did a change (Change Ind = U, update) but nothing come sup in change Ind = D (delete) for a deleted order. I assume someone did delete it as it doesn't show up in VBAK or in VA03 any longer - I would have accepted U as the one who did it except that I find a D there too so not sure if one should be looking for a D=Delete or simply assume U=update via VA02 would be actually the deletion. Any ideas? further, there is something called a Change Number in the results - could there be another table that holds more information on what exactly happened in the change? Thanks a lot!