cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with LUW execution in queue of R3 System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I was abe to adjust parameteparametersrs in XI box to process message of 25mb file. And message sent to R3system. However, there LUW has been waiting for long time and later entry resulted with error like "Time Exceeds" . I'm not sure whether I need to adjust queue settings in R3.

I tried to de-registered first and registered later activated. Still same issue.

Could any one give your suggestion to over come this issue. Help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183909
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I also had problems processing large file in XI....in my case 20MB file. In fact in my case it caused the JAVA part of XI to hang. The JAVA garbage collection also kicked in making the problem worse. In the end the JAVA Heap size and garbage collection was set incorrectly.

Also see OSS Note 994433.

After that we now have no problems even with 95MB file (using file adapter to convert flat to XML !).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jonny and sreenivas

This issue seems to be with queue issue ( obviously memory related).

I changed runtime in Queue, however, no use !

Still my question is unanswered. Welcome if you/anyone have any other inputs.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadagiri,

Yes, you need to set up you R/3 side too. I mean, go to SXMB_ADM-->Configure filter for queue priorization.

Add XBTL (prefix) to process large messages.

Previously, check if XBTL* queues are registered and activated.

Hope this helps you,

Carlos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you register the queue with transaction SMQR and increase the time there while registering.

then you wont get "Time Out Error".

Regards,

Sreenivas