cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Resource Related Billing DP95

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need to bill collectively for my service orders, which means I need to combine several service orders into one single billing request (debit memo request) during RRB.

I have tried with DP95 but it creates individual billing requests separately for each service order.

Please advise if it is possible to achieve single billing request for multiple service orders.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

HweeLing

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ooops. I see this thread was posted some time ago, but I hope it helps someone!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renee,

Thanks. Combining to single invoice is not a problem.

I need to have a single billing request from multiple service orders because of pricing complications, i.e. the final price need to be computed based on all the different values and materials from each service order, to compute the over and above price for example.

Anyhow it's an old issue and a workaround has been adopted.

Thanks for replying but I guessed it's the restriction of standard SAP.

Cheers,

HweeLing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HweeLing,

You mentioned that you used a workaround for this solution. I have a similar requirement to combine multiple Service Orders into single Billing Request (DMR), and just like yours, this is driven by pricing requirement as well.

Could you advise what what the work arround solution that you used and what challanges are you facing (if any).

Cheers,

Pedro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello HweeLing Tay.

You are correct that standard SAP does not allow for combining multiple service orders onto one billing request (i.e. a debit memo SD order type or any other that you configure). It's usually a one to one relationship or one to many relationship; 1 service order to 1 sales order to 1 service order to a debit and a credit memo order type (controlled through the DIP profile). DP95 is simply used to collectively process mass quantities of service orders ready for billing at one time.

Although this is frustrating, there is a way to possibly accomplish what you need through standard SAP functionality. You will need SD standard config to make this happen.

I assume your requirement is really to send one invoice to the customer. If my assumptions is correct, you can setup the SD copy control rules to combine your multiple debit memos onto one invoice (billing document type). Through the IMG, you go to Sales and Distribution > Billing > Maintain Copying Control for Billing Documents. You should be able to control the combination criteria at the header level. Check the standard routines to see if they can do what you need or modify them under Sales and Distribution > System Modifications > Routines > Define Copying Requirements.

Let me know if this helped or if you need more info.

Regards... R. DiNardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi HweeLing Tay,

I am also having same query to combine multiple service orders to a single debit memo request. I am just wandering, Is there any other alternative way available in standard SAP to have single debit memo request for multiple service orders as DP95 create a separate debit memo request for each service order.

Thanks.

Warm Regards

Jatil Grover

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys! Did you find the solution of the problem? Im interested in the question too, tnx in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with this T. Codes: DP96 and DP97.

This will help you, and let me know the result.

Regards,

MH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MH,

Thanks but I've tried already with DP97 but it is also creating individual billing request for each service orders.

Actually I suspect standard sap cannot cater to my requirement because the service order number is stored at VBAK-AUFNR which is the billing advice header level so it's not possible to combine several service orders into one billing advice. But I need to confirm that this design is not possible.

Best Regards,

HweeLing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through this website: http://www.saptutorial.com/list/1/,D,DP,xhtml

May be it will help you

Regards,

MH