cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

Iam trying to create delivery and pgi, I specified planned gi as 15.11.2008 and actual gi date is 13.11.08

on this date stock is not there even though the pgi is happening. and stock is going to negative, but

when Iam specifying planned gi as 15.11.08 and actual gi is 31.10.08 on this date also no stock when Iam trying to do pgi system is showing error that no stock on actual gi date

that is if planned and actual gi date is in same month system is not showing error even though stock is not there, pgi is happening and stock is going to negative and if planned & actual gi date is in defferent months system is showing error and not aloowing to do pgi.

and i checked at meterial level and plant level but both r not activated for negative stock

y system is showing error in different months and allowing to do gi in same month if the stock is not there, is there any wrong configuration with in dates and months regarding negative stock

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

one possible reason is that the period to be posted to may not be open. please check with your MM consultant, who will open the period using MMPV.

post again for feedback.

regards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

our requirement is system sholud not allow to do pgi when there is no stock on the same month of planned gi and actual gi date, like how system is showing error if the months r different

plz help me

Former Member
0 Kudos

To meet the requirement, Development will have to be done to check the Actual GI date is equal to or later than the Planned GI date.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata Ramana

It is immaterial that the system will consider planned GI Date and Actual GI date in delivery to reduce the stock. In normal circumstances, system will not allow to do PGI if stock is not available. Anyway check in OMJ1 whether for your plant, you have checked the box "Neg.stocks allowed".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh

thanks for ur reply, can u explain how the dev can check that actual gi date is equal to or later than planned gi

plz reply anyone soon

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi

thanks for ur reply, i checked in omj1 the plant is not checked for neg stocks

plz help me in these

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Venkata Ramana

Whats your Item Category and Schedule Line Category ??

Of course, check in VOV6 for your schedule line category what movement type is assigned and also check in CMIR any value is maintained for the field "Item usage".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friends

at the time of pgi system will pick and do pgi according which date

1.document date

2.planned gi date

3.actual gi date

and what is the purpose and diff between these dates?

plz reply me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If the PGi is to happen automatically, system will always do it on planned GI date. But manually you can also do PGI at an earlier date. This is actual GI date.

Document date is when the delivery has been created / material doc creation date (for PGI)

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz help me