cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about certification percentage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I took SAP XI 7.0 certification exam in the 2008 bangalore teched (C_TBIT44_70). I scored a overall score of 69%. My doubt is, have i cleared the certification or not? please clarify?

Thanks in advance.

Shafiq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The new pattern of XI certification requires a mean score of 70% to clear certification.

Lavanya.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I too have answered the certification a few days back,Immediately after you submit your answers, you will get the result, and its clearly said if you have cleared or not, if you get RESULT AWAITED, then it means SAP will be evaluating your result.

Thanks

Saiyog

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

whenever you appear for the exam in exam center, after finishing the exam they wil provide u one mark sheet, there it is clearly mentioned that u r pass or fail.

in ur case u r pass , as i remember 60 percentage was min cut off.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the score card but pass or fail was not mentioned. How can i make sure that i have cleared the certificate? Thanks for your reply Sudhir.

Edited by: Shafiq on Nov 16, 2008 2:46 PM

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafiq,

if you are pass then marks are sufficient, otherwise if fail, then it is explicitly mentioned .

Hope it helps.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP community administrators kindly let me know how can i make sure of the results. Thank you.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shafiq,

Its not like this. After submitting your answers, you will get two printouts. 1 is for your marks related to all of the sections and how much percentage you scored and other printout is the provisional Certificate only as Print out. If you din't get that printout that means something is in process. try remebering that what was the passing percentage for that exam, as it come in the first screen of the paper.

may be you can send a mail for confirmation to SAP. you can reply to same mail you got the ID for exam purpose.

Regards

Aashish Sinha