cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scope of GRC for Functional Guy...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo ,

I am SAP SD guy ..I have 2.5cyrs. of experience in SAP SD but right this moment i am into SAP GRC implementation project. Is there any bright scope for SAP GRC or else after this impelmentation project i have to go back to SAP SD to for my bread...

David...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Risk Management is much sought after profession now. Compliance to various regulations, industry standards as well as Inter & Intra organizational policies and procedures are achieved through a systematic approach and business solutions like SAP GRC suite help organizations to achieve it with a structured governance framework.

Sufficient industry experience is also required (in addition to SAP implementation experience) for necessary understanding of the industry and line of business of the organization.

In short, please understand and learn on your GRC project so that you can port your skills (in GRC, SD and industry) in similar projects.

Regards, Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

Below are some general scope for SAP GRC Access Control.

RAR

1) GRC Configuration

2) Ruleset Design

3) Ruleset Configuration

4) Mitigation Process Design

5) Ruleset Changes Process Design

6) User Training

CUP

1) Workflow Design

2) Workflow Configuration

3) Approver List Process Design

4) Testing Workflow

5) Mitigation Approval

There's more things that I cannot think of at the moment. If you wish to know more, I suggest you read some articles on the phases involved in GRC components. Basically anything requires GRC, and you can be doing audit on CRM solutions with SD knowledge or designing process control, or even designing the ruleset that is used in SAP GRC Access Control. I hope this helps a little.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

I think you will be much better after implemenetation of SAP GRC Project. With all the experience you have in SAP SD, you can use it well for implemeting GRC Process Controls in processes like Order 2 Cash, Purchase2Pay and others which you have familiarity allready.

I think you will have very bright future after this implementation, as companies are lining up for future SAP GRC implementations. Its your wish to stay with SAP GRC projects or you can go back to SAP SD implementations which ever makes you comfortable.

So I wish you best of luck for your future endeavors in the field of SAP GRC.

Regards,

Kiran Kandepalli.