cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prevent invoice split with different partners on item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

in a sales order we have different representatives (partner function "VE") on item level due to commission issues. Now we have the requirement to prevent the invoice split with different representatves on item in order-related billing. While in copy control it is easy to prevent invoice split due to different VBRK-fields we have not found a userexit ( or copy-control) to prevent invoice split with different partners.

Anybody has an idea to this issue?

Thanks for your help.

Mark

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mark,

You are on the right-track.

As, there is no standard routine, you have to write your requirement in existing routine (i.e. modify standard routine with your requirement)

To do so, go to:

T. Code: VOFM --> Copying requirement(Menu-bar) --> Billing Document (Take help from ABAPer).

Write code as an implicit enhancement:

clear: KURGV-KUNNR

- {Please confirm the Table-Field name}

And if there is any further changes, ABAper will help you out.

Once modified, attach your routine in to Field: VBRK/ VBRP.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: I think, following thread will help you and clear the requirement:

(Please go-through it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit,

thanks for your reply. In copy control (routines VBRk/VBRP) i have only access to partner roles AG,WE,RV changing the corresponding views KUAGV, KUWEV, KURGV.

The reason for the invoice split in question the persnr of different sales representatives. Working on the XVBPA rsp. XVBPAK is possible applying a modification in include LV60AB14 as stated in the attached thread. It is possible to avoid invoice split but i changing the sy-subrc in this routine but unfortunately the different pernr of partner role VE gets lost on item level as it is replaced by the VE from header.

Any further idea how to keep the data?

Thanks for your help.

Regards, Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did this ever get resolved?

I have the same requirement: debit memo requests coming in from CRM and processed in VF04 are getting split when the "Z" partner functions are different. These fields aren't being looked at during copy control, and using the 'SY-SUBRC = 0' method in the above mentioned thread overwrites the differing partners with those from the first debit memo request.

I've also tried copying the first DMR's partners as header partners for all subsequent DMRs, while preserving the item partners. This too caused a split, but the Split Analysis function says "No differences found".

Your help will be very appreciated!

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark,

This is actually rather unusual for invoices to be split by partners. So far I have not experienced this, although we had not VE, but other (custom) partners on the line item level. I would look closely at VBAK and VBAP records to make sure

Split criteria is actually defined not in the Copy Requirements, but in the Data Transfer (the same VOFM transaction). The field that drives the split process is VBAP-ZUKRI (assuming that you have the order-related billing) or LIPS-ZUKRI (for delivery-related billing). There is, unfortunately, no access to VBPA table, but it might be possible to use ASSIGN command to get there (check with your ABAPer), if necessary. Also, naturally, split happens automatically if some crucial fields in the header are different (such as ZTERM, for example).

In any case, I would check first what do you have in those fields and whether any routines are already assigned. Maybe there is actually someting else in your system that is causing the invoices to split.

You might also want to search for OSS notes - I used "billing document split partner", there were quite a few found. Maybe there is something specific for VE partner, I wouldn't be surprised.

Hope this helps.

Jelena