cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a sales order and delivery created on 14.11.2008, but PGI has not been completed on the same day because stock was not there. I have stock now i.e..15.11.2008.

I am trying to do PGI but system says no stock. Can i use the same delivery or do i need to create a new one.

How can i solve this issue.

Rgds,

Ravi Teja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you create an order and then delivery and if you save it without pgi the stocks will be reserved for that delivery provided you have enough stocks in unrestricteduse

This is the standard behaviour

In your case since there was no stocks on 14.11.2008 that is on PGI date and if you have loaded stocks now the system wasnot able to sense that there are stocks for that delivery

This is standard behaviour only

Thst is why we check for stocks in MMBE before PGI

For you my option is delete the delivery and do the whole process of delivery once again

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 15, 2008 6:05 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The problem is not with the delivery document. There is no enough stock to meet the stock requirement of this delivery. The MMBE stock overview shows the physical stock position and the CO09 shows you the ATP quantities and MD04 shows you the requirements. If you are on a training system, upload more stock and check if the PGI is allowed.

Thanks,

Ravi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi

No you have to delete the delivery, redo availability check the sale order and then create a fresh delivery. This is bcoz you have already created a delivery and saved without doing PGI and stock was not available at that time. Therefore, system will not allow you to do PGI though stock is available now. You have to confirm it in sale order; only then, you can do PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi