cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error In PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

After Creating Transfer order , not able to carrying out PGI , Error " Delivery has not been completed by WM ".

In the delivery , picking has happened completely .

I would request you to give input regarding possible reasons .

Regards

Jayapala S.H

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Your delivery may be relevant for transfer order. Check in the VL02N --> picking view --> if transfer order is required for picking or not. You will find it in WM status. If it is required, then in VL02N --> subsequent functions --> Create transfer order.

Then save the transfer order. In the VL02N --> doc flow --> picking request --> display document --> transfer order --> confirm transfer order --> all items. You can also do it in LT01 / LT02.

Picking quantity will be updated only wen the transfer order is confirmed.

Make sure that you create the storage bins before you create the transfer order.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sive

thanks for your input

Small clarification is , TO has been confirmed and system has given the TO number , quantities were fully picked in delivery status .

still, I am getting this error while doing PGI .

Pls tell me anywhere have I to confirm TO before doing PGI .

and one more thing , It would be better if you explain how to create storagebin as you have mentioned here.

I will be awaiting for you .

regards

JP

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jayapala

Have you got the transfer order no?

The error which you are getting tells that TO is not completed and you are telling that picking is completed

If TO os completed you will get this no you can check the same in VA03 in document flow

If you are getting the TO no then PGI has to happen provided there are stocks in unrestricted use

Put the delivery in change mode and do PGI

While doing TO thro LT03 in the initial screen if you give adopt picking quantity as

2 then along with picking PGI will happen simultaneously in one stoke

No need to do separate PGI in that case

Pls check out for Delivery Qty and picking QTY also if they differ PGI will not happen

One of the prerequiests of PGI is picking relevent items should be completely picked

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 15, 2008 6:19 PM

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 15, 2008 10:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj

thanks for your input

As you mentioned everything I have done .

Small clarification is , TO has been confirmed and system has given the TO number , quantities were fully picked in delivery status .

still, I am getting this error while doing PGI .

Pls tell me anywhere have I to confirm TO before doing PGI .

one more thing , It would be better if you explain how to create storagebin as you have mentioned here.

I will be awaiting for you .

Regards

JP